vendredi 18 janvier 2013

People talking about Kristen Stewart


People talking about Kristen Stewart

  • Robert Pattinson:Kristen is the best actress of our generation.
  • James Franco:Kristen is amazing. She is a warrior queen. Give her the crown.
  • Kellan Lutz:Kristen is awesome. I’ve been a big fan of her and it’s such an honor to work with her.
  • Carey Mulligan:She was my rock, I love her.
  • Jackson Rathbone:Kristen Stewart is lovely.
  • Charlie Bewley:Kristen is… beautiful.
  • Michael Welch:She was always gonna be a big star, we all knew that.
  • Scout Compton:Kristen has this amazing energy. She’s absolutely phenomenal.
  • Emily Haines:Kristen Stewart is a quality young actress who gives me hope for all female artists.
  • David Slade:We all want Kristen on the Ellen show.
  • Tom Sturridge:She’s such an extraordinary actress.
  • Jesse Eisenberg:She couldn’t have been more wonderful.
  • Billy Burke:She’s a big talent. She’s great and lovely.
  • Chaske Spencer:I like Kristen. She’s very down to earth, very intelligent, a good actress.
  • Woody Allen:The girl is pretty.
  • Heather Morris:Team Jacob or Team Edward? I’m going to say Team Stewart. I love her.
  • Anna Kendrick:Team Kristen.
  • Joan Jett:She’s a very real person, very authentic, she’s very dedicated.
  • Christina Ricci:I love her, she is totally sweet.
  • Charlize Theron:She’s very authentic and that’s what I like about her.
  • Nikki Reed:She’s such a great actress.
  • Dakota Fanning:She’s one of the greatest friends you could have.
  • Giovanni Agnelli:She is incredible.
  • Melissa Leo:This is an actor, not a movie star.
  • Sam Claflin:She’s beautiful and talented. She really is a dream come true.
  • Ashley Greene:She’s a fantastic actress. She’s perfect.
  • Greg Mottola:She really is insanely special.
  • Sam Riley:She’s a fantastic actress and a really cool girl.
  • Eddie Redmayne:I adore Kristen Stewart. She’s a wonderful young actress.
  • Tinsel Korey:She does her thing, but she’s cool. I like her.
  • Sarah Clarke:Kristen is so great.
  • Sandra Bullock:Kristen is one of the most coolest chick that’s been in this business a long time.
  • Garrett Hedlund:She is incredible.
  • Jennifer Lawrence:I really like Kristen Stewart in the Twilight movies.
  • Bryce Dallas Howard:Kristen is fantastic. She’s incredible to work with, incredible.
  • Rupert Sanders:She’s a stunning actor.
  • Emile Hirsch:She’s beautiful, smart and emotional. She’s so talented and so perfect.
  • Elizabeth Reaser:Kristen is just a little sweetheart and I love her.
  • Teresa Palmer:What I love about Kristen Stewart is she is so edgy. There is something dark and sexy about her. I think she is fiercely talented as well.
  • Robert Pattinson:The perception of her is that she’s awkward, but it’s funny knowing her. It’s the absolute opposite of what people think. She is insanely confident.
  • Josh Hutcherson:She was cool, I totally had a crush on her when we were working together.
  • Jodie Foster:I’m so proud to see what an amazing lady she’s turned into. I adore her.
  • Demi Lovato (tweet):Dear Kristen Stewart, you seem like the realest person in Hollywood. I admire you so much and I hope to meet you someday.

  • Source
  • Aucun commentaire:

    Enregistrer un commentaire

    Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...