vendredi 11 avril 2014

Remembering the words of Robert Pattinson


"Of celebrity gossip, celebrity culture type stuff that’s literally, entirely made up. There’s a story line. You have a set character and your story line is written for you. And it doesn’t matter what you do."
Robert Pattinson


"I mean, it’s obviously great that people are excited about it. It’s really the gossip magazines and paparazzi. It’s allowing people to stalk you for money [I hate]. Hopefully the News Of The World thing’s going to destroy that whole culture."
Robert Pattinson


"The Tabloid Industry is “Terrible” and “Makes People Stupid"
Robert Pattinson


“That whole system of Internet journalists, where no one is called to account, is almost entirely about hate. All these people get away with doing it because they have no responsibility to anyone.”
“There are so many little nerds behind their computers, on their little blogs.”
Robert Pattinson.

"People will say anything. I’m still amazed that people even believe anything (that’s said about us) I mean, it’s one of the craziest things about the whole situation, where you can see the whole - it’s paradigm the right word? Of celebrity gossip, celebrity culture type stuff that’s literally, entirely made up. There’s a story line. You have a set character and your story line is written for you. And it doesn’t matter what you do.”
Robert Pattinson

“People don’t find the personal lives of people with much, much more power than any celebrity would have - don’t find their personal lives interesting.”
Robert Pattinson

“I don’t talk about my relationships with female friends, not to mention how I don’t talk about my relationship with Kristen Stewart, an actress I admire because she’s a real person, and a real actress.”
RobertPattinson

“The more you are exposed, the more people irrationally hate you.
It’s like the tabloids dont know what to write anymore because they’ve used up all their scandals”
Robert Pattinson

"I try to ignore the paparazzi. I got provoked by one during filming, I almost attacked him. One of my security guards said: “Imagine you wanna try and beat a Paparazzi but you don’t hit him and 40 cameras are snapping that moment.” That convinced me not to hit that Paparazzi"
Robert Pattinson

**********************

Coldminds

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...