mercredi 30 octobre 2013

Simply...Kristen Stewart


Jodie Foster - ‘Lift up beautiful young people like gods and then pull them down to earth to gaze at their seams. They’re just like us. But we seldom consider the childhoods we unknowingly destroy in the process’

Jennifer Lawrence - Jennifer is quoted saying she thinks the Twilight actress is just about “one of the coolest people” she’s ever met. “She’s just really laid-back,” The Hunger Games heroine said of Kristen. “She’s one of those people who owns her own energy. She’s down to earth and funny and nice and just cool.”

Dakota Fanning -“People don’t know her as a person. What she says is what she believes,” Dakota said. “She’s never fake. She does what she cares about and lives her life and has to deal with a lot and does it the best way she knows how.”

James Woods - “I always say that Kristen is like [Marlon] Brando, and I’ve always thought that she had that incredible sort of internal ability to submerge into the role and be lost in it in a good way. I see that with the best actors; DeNiro’s like that, so many good actors are like that. She just has insight, that unique insight that certain people have. You’re not getting a cookie cutter performance. You’re getting something that you don’t expect. You don’t know where to go and you kind of take the ride. I think she has the potential to be one of the best of her generation if not the best.”

Eddie Redmayne - “I was lucky enough to work with Julianne Moore, and Cate Blanchett and Kristen Stewart. They’re all actors who I really admire. I love that thing of when you work with somebody and you have a shorthand, and the next job you can start from there and progress further. I would love to work with them again. “

Anne Hathaway - “I think that Kristen and Jennifer both are amazing and humble girls. They give young girls hope.”

Sam Claflin - “I’m very excited,” he said. “I’m a big fan of her work. I’m truly sort of flabbergasted —that’s a good word, I love that.” “No, I’m very lucky,” Claflin said with a smile. “Very, very lucky.”

Carey Mulligan - “Kristen has been my rock throughout this award season,” says Carey.“We did a photo shoot together and she was so lovely to me. We are both bad at having out photographs taken and don’t really like it so we’ve been supporting each other. She is so lovely. In general I’m not great at the mingling thing. I tend to stick in a corner”

James Gandolfini - I thought it (WTTR) was an interesting choice for her, she wants to do certain things as an actress on the screen, and that’s nice. When I was 21, I had no clue about anything…shes a smart young lady and thats nice to see”

Daniel Radcliffe - “I felt like this was a long time coming. I feel like we’ve been meant to meet,” Radcliffe said. “This was the perfect way. And you know what? She is so nice—really, really nice.”

Emma Watson - “I thought that the media picked on her in a very horrible way. Kristen is human, just like everybody else, and she’s so young. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone. It’s not fair to consider them matters of public interest…,”

Charlize Theron - “I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl,” Charlize confessed. “She’s amazing, she’s amazing. She’s the real deal…and she gives really good back rubs.”

Miley Cyrus - “I love Kristen Stewart, so I’m a huge fan”

Garrett Hedlund - “She is incredible, and in this (OTR), everyone is going to get to see how hard a worker she is, the devotion that she puts into her work,”Hedlund enthused. “And her performance is going to be exposed highly in this.”

Reese Witherspoon - “Kristen Stewart is really sweet”

Emile Hirsch - “She’s beautiful, smart and emotional. She’s so talented and so perfect.”

Kirsten Dunst - “So here we are the two of us -Kirsten and Kristen. We really liked one another and got along great. She’s terrific. Emotional and free. I took her under my wing like she’s my sister.”

Sandra Bullock - “Kristen is one of the coolest chicks that has been in this business for a long time”

Tom Sturridge - “She’s just a f**king extraordinary actress, just really, really extraordinary and it’s astonishing just to see her do her job.”

Josh Hutcherson - “As far as Kristen goes, it was cool because I worked with her before all the madness happened with “Twilight.” I haven’t really talked to her a lot since, but the times that I have, she’s still the same, and for me that kind of gives me reassurance that I don’t have to change. I can still be me.”

Jesse Eisenberg - “Nobody really changes. I think if anything she’s probably… it’s not the most comfortable thing to be in the spotlight so much. I’ve seen her since filming of course and under the circumstances she’s handling it very well.”

Emily Haines - “Kristen Stewart is a quality young actress who gives me hope for all female artists.”

Katy Perry - Perry said Stewart was her dream girl kiss when asked point blank on an E! News interview. “She’s got this simple, young teenage demeanour that’s very honest,” Perry says. “I’m like, ‘you’re pretty, I was like you when I was 17.’

Teresa Palmer - “What I love about Kristen Stewart is she is so edgy. There is something dark and sexy about her. I think she is fiercely talented as well.”

Joan Jett - “She’s a very real person, very authentic, she’s very dedicated.”

Amy Adams - “And it was great to see Kristen Stewart work in On the Road she had such a gentle spirit. It was really great to get to know her.”

James Franco - “Kristen Stewart landed ‘Twilight’ after years of working with some of the best directors in the business (David Fincher, Sean Penn). She actually does deserve the crown.” Daniel Craig - “Would she make a good Bond girl? No, she’s in Twilight.” However, he quickly continued, “No, I’m being nasty. It’s only because the film (Skyfall) is coming out at the same time (as Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2), we’re in direct competition. I’m sure she’d make a great Bond girl.”

http://coldmindsprivate.blogspot.be/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...