mercredi 30 octobre 2013

FlashesFlashesFlashes

"The paparazzi can be sharks. The new thing is they surround someones car so they cant even move and they just take pictures of them, its maybe mostly the girls. I'm sure people tip off the press when theyr going to be somewhere but theyr also hunted. I tend not to go out so they cant find me, I guess."
 James Franco


"I've been...chased by paparazzi, and they run lights, and they chase you and harass you the whole time. It happens all over the world, and it has certainly gotten worse. You don't know what it's like being chased by them. It is harassment under the guise of, you know, 'We are the press, we are entitled." 
When people are having a private moment, they should be allowed to have a private moment." 
Tom Cruise

http://coldmindsprivate.blogspot.be/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...