mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Can you describe each of your co-stars in one word? Robert Pattinson - “Kristen, I don’t know. I can’t describe her in one word. Just working with Kristen, it’s nice to work with someone who you can see what they’re going to become. She’s going to be the biggest star. [Laughs] Everything I say is really over complimentary, but she is, though, she’s really, really good. She’s been good in everything she’s done, which is really weird because she’s really young. She’s a lot better than I am. It’s kind of embarrassing. I can’t even look her in the eyes in scenes anymore. I try to find excuses.”


http://slutsrunningwithnails.tumblr.com/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...