jeudi 28 novembre 2013

Do you understand? --> #ProtectPrivacy


1._ " I don't talk to anybody about my personal life, and maybe that perpetuates it, too. But it's really important to own what you own and keep it to yourself. That said, the only way for me not to have somebody know where I went the night before is if I didn't go out at all. I'm trading. It depends on what mood I'm in. Some nights, I think, 'You know what? I don't care. I'm going to do what I want to do.' Then the next day I think, 'Ugh. Now everyone thinks I'm going out to get the attention.' and I'm like, 'No, actually, for a second, thought that maybe I could be like a normal person."

2._  "What I say is, that, why would I want anything that's private to become entertainment for other people?"

3._ "I wouldn't tell you anything about anybody I cared about because it becomes entertainment for other people, and it sort of just cheapens everything in your life. I would never tell you if I was dating anybody."

4._ "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them."

5._ " I guarantee whenever I get married or have a baby, everyone is going to want to know my kid's name and I'm not going to say it for ages. That's just the way I want to do it. It'll come out but it won't have come from me. They're going to be really pissed off that I won't say it and I'm just going to say, "No!"

6._ "I would never cheapen my relationship by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.' It's like, No they won't! They'll ask for specifics."

(Kristen Stewart)

Do you understand? -------------> #ProtectPrivacy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...